Nashville Area Stores and Shopping:
Nashville's shopping reflects its music: country-western dominates, old is popular, and eclectic is scattered throughout. If you want to outfit yourself in the traditional Nashville gear, check out Music Valley Village. This area of country music shows is also home to many souvenir shops that offer boots and hats galore. For antique shopping, the 8th Avenue Antique District is full of unique antique stores, while the Goodlettsville Antique Community features eight packed malls and shops in an affordable and friendly area. Hillsboro Village is the hip place to be and be seen, with distinctive boutiques and more upscale antiques. Areas like 12th Avenue South, the District and Five Points offer more options for unique and trendy shops, while in the heart of the business district the Nashville Arcade plays host to a variety of stores in an old-fashioned Italian arcade setting. Shopping malls can be found surrounding the city, such as the prestigious Mall at Green Hills, the extensive Cool Springs Galleria and the family-oriented Bellevue Center. Outlet shopping can be found at Opry Mills, which offers over 200 stores and outlets; 40 miles away is the popular Prime Outlets of Lebanon.
Major shopping malls include: NASHVILLE:
- Mall at Green Hills - I-440 exit 3 (Hillsboro Pk), located in Green Hills.
- Hickory Hollow Mall - I-24 exit 59, located in Antioch.
- Opry Mills - Former location of Opryland Theme Park, includes mostly outlet stores, and a IMAX and a Regal Cinema.
- Rivergate Mall - Located in Goodlettsville.
- Bellevue Mall - Located in Bellevue. Sears, Dillard's, and Macy's remain, but otherwise a haven for mall-walkers.
- 100 Oaks Mall, I-65 near exit 78. (Unfortunately there are few tenants inside, only the "destination" stores on the outside and the perimeter)
For a less generic shopping experience:
- 12 South District. Several fun (though pricey) vintage stores, including Katy K's Ranch Dressing (awesome country-western outfits), Savant, and Local Honey (on a side street, also has clothing by local designers). Also home to the Art House gallery.
- East Nashville/5 Points - Head to Hip Zipper for vintage clothing, The Turnip Truck for health food, or Art and Invention Gallery for fine art and handmade jewelry.
- Hillsboro Village - Short section of 21st Ave. just south of Vanderbilt. Home of Nashville's most popular used bookstore, BookMan/BookWoman; A Thousand Faces (jewelry and local art); Pangaea (quirky gifts); and a well-stocked kitchen goods and coffee store.
- Grimey's - The best independent record store in town. Cramped, but has a good selection of vinyl and "pre-loved" music. Hosts free in-store performances by both local and nationally-known bands, usually in the afternoon or early evening.
- Coolsprings Galleria, I-65 South exit 69.
- Stones River Mall, I-24 East exit 78b.
- Governers Square Mall, I-24 West exit 4.
7620 HIGHWAY 70 S, NASHVILLE, TN 37221, (615) 646-8690
Visit Bellevue Center located in West Nashville right off the I-40 interstate, for upscale shopping, entertainment and dining. More info about Bellevue Center.
Cool Springs Galleria
1800 GALLERIA BLVD, FRANKLIN, TN 37067, (615) 771-2050
CoolSprings Galleria is one of the utmost Shopping Malls that you will find around Nashville, with over 165 stores and a 500 seat Oasis Food Court. They provide a truly enjoyable shopping experience.
Hickory Hollow Mall
Hickory Hollow Mall is "A Great Shopping Place" with over 150 fabulous specialty stores and four great department stores including Dillard's, Hecht's, JCPenney and Sears.
2820 OPRYLAND DRIVE, NASHVILLE, TN 37214 (615) 514-1000
Opry Mills features the best names in manufacturer's and retail outlets including Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Liz Claiborne, Brooks Brothers, Gap and Banana Republic; high quality entertainment venues including Regal Cinemas, Regal IMAX, Jillian's and the spectacular new Aquarium restaurant, "An Underwater Dining Adventure." No other place offers the Shopping and Entertainment value than Opry Mills, including many Speciality Shops, and all the major Stores including Bass Pro Shops. For Entertainment they have the Gibson Cafe, Julians and much more. You must see it to believe it.
Prime Outlets at Lebanon
ONE OUTLET VILLAGE BLVD. LEBANON TN 37090 (615) 444-0433
Prime Outlets at Lebanon is just 25 miles east of bustling Music City USA (Nashville), Opryland, and the Grand Ole Opry.
1000 TWO MILE PKWY, GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072, (615) 859-3456
RiverGate, located in one if the largest shopping areas around Nashville, is a Great Shopping Place with more than 150 stores and 15 eateries.
Stones River Mall
Stones River Mall is located 30 minutes south of Nashville in Murfreesboro, Tn. and offers over 50 stores.
The Factory at Franklin
230 FRANKLIN ROAD FRANKLIN TN 37065 (615) 791-1777
The Factory at Franklin is a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex located at 230 Franklin Road in Franklin, Tennessee
The Mall at Green Hills
2126 ABBOTT MARTIN RD, NASHVILLE, TN 37215, (615) 298-5478
Whether you're looking for the latest fashions for men and women, a unique gift for a special occasion, or a distinctive collectible for your home or office, The Mall at Green Hills is the one of the best places to shop.
100 Oaks Mall
719 THOMPSON LN, NASHVILLE, TN 37204, (615) 383-6002
100 Oaks provides a great shopping experience with many shopping choices. They are located within minutes from Downtown with easier access than many of the larger Malls of Nashville.
HARDING MALL, NASHVILLE, TN, (615) 833-6327
DICKERSON PLAZA SHOPPING CENTER
3028 DICKERSON RD, NASHVILLE, TN 37207, (615) 383-8350
ROYAL DUTCH COLLECTIBLES
2131 BANDYWOOD DR, NASHVILLE, TN 37215, (800) 972-3394
ALKEBU-LAN IMAGES BOOK STORE
2721 JEFFERSON ST, NASHVILLE, TN 37208, (615) 321-4111
BEDFORD CHEESE CO
111 DEERY ST, SHELBYVILLE, TN 37160, (615) 898-0662
819 MEMORIAL BLVD, SPRINGFIELD, TN 37172, (615) 382-1002
CAROUSEL COLLECTIBLES HUNTING & FISHING
919 CONFERENCE DRIVE, GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072, (615) 859-9228
2106 GALLATIN RD N, MADISON, TN 37115, (615) 851-5055
MADE FOR YOU GIFTS
4706 LEBANON RD, HERMITAGE, TN 37076, (615) 316-0045
RION FLOWERS & GIFTS
117 S ACADEMY ST, MURFREESBORO, TN 37130, (615) 893-7134
SHINDIGS AND CELEBRATIONS-HARDING MALL
4050 NOLENSVILLE RD, NASHVILLE, TN 37211, (615) 834-1900
ST MARY'S BOOK STORE & CHURCH SUPPLIES
1909 W END AVE, NASHVILLE, TN 37203, (615) 329-1835
THE BEVELED EDGE
73 WHITE BRIDGE RD, NASHVILLE, TN, (615) 356-7784
2209 BANDYWOOD DR, NASHVILLE, TN 37215, (615) 383-9757
640 BROADMOR ST, MURFREESBORO, TN 37129, (615) 895-4941
122 N MAIN ST, DICKSON, TN 37055, (615) 446-5499
332 MAIN ST, FRANKLIN, TN 37064, (615) 794-4595
PATCHWORK PALACE INC
340 MAIN ST, FRANKLIN, TN 37064, (615) 790-1382
1644 MEMORIAL BLVD, MURFREESBORO, TN 37129, (615) 890-8310
PEDDLER GIFT SHOP THE
1756 W NORTHFIELD BLVD, MURFREESBORO, TN 37129, (615) 896-5431
PERKINS DRUGS & GIFT SHOPPE
532 HARTSVILLE PIKE, GALLATIN, TN 37066, (615) 452-6111
NASHVILLE, TN, (615) 883-4899
Copyright - 2008 Willing Hearts Productions - (All Rights Reserved)